Wednesday, January 27, 2010

"Professional" photography?



So, I stink at this. I think my days just get away from me and I think, 'oh, shoot, did I just completely miss Tuesday?' Does anyone else have that happen? I really think I'm just a teeny bit crazy.
Anyway, since today is another two picture post and I did intend for this blog to be the start of my "business" that is as-of-now nonexistent, I thought I would show you some of my "professional" work. I took Christmas Card pictures for a few of my friends back in the fall and this was one of those shoots.
These wonderful people are Wes and Melanie Jones. They are wonderful people and some of my best friends, and .... they're having a baby! Yay! :) I have this theory that the more friends I have with babies the less I will want one because I'll get to be around them. I don't know if it's working yet. I'll let you know. Anyway, that was completely off topic, but, it's still exciting.
So, yeah, this is Wes and Mel... aannndd, I like taking pictures of people. The end. :)

Thanks for sticking with me through the ramblings... Love you all!
hlm

No comments:

Post a Comment