Thursday, December 31, 2009

Project 2010

I think "Project 365" (or whatever you choose to call it) is a great way to challenge a photographer, from the complete novice to the seasoned professional. I'm not very good at sticking with things (as you could tell if you read my xanga, which I will purposely not give you the address to so you can...) so I'm hoping my Project 2010 (as I'm choosing to call it) will help me be determined to stick with both photography and blogging. Blogtography! So, along with a few other resolutions (including the ever typical shed some pounds - which I'm planning to do by purchasing EA Active for the wii - Any users?) I, Helene Mahnken, resolve to post a picture and short description on this website everyday for the entirety of 2010. Feel free to hold me to it. :) Thanks for stopping in!

- h/m

Oh! And since this is blogtography (I love that word), here's a picture for you. This is Bella, my mom's friend's youngest daughter (wearing my mom's shades) who is as wonderful as she is adorable. And she's hilarious.
Also, apparently I really love parentheses. Sorry. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment