Friday, January 1, 2010

Celebration


I thought it would be fun to try to get a focus on just the.... um... what do you call those things? They aren't noise-makers.... Celebratory Expander? I have no idea. Anyway, I thought it might be cool to get just that in focus. I took them with quite a few people and this one was my favorite, mostly because Brittany was pretty out of focus but you can still see the silly expression because she can't help but giggle when someone is taking her picture. :) I really like my pictures to look "warm" and I like high contrast and black point, but hopefully during the course of this project I'll spend some time trying some different editing. Anyone else have any favorite edits? Favorite Photoshop actions? Just a way you like pictures to look? I can always use advice.

For this picture and the one yesterday I just did some basic editing. My first picture I used an action from a set I got online to warm it up.

Thanks for stopping by!
- hlm

No comments:

Post a Comment