Saturday, January 9, 2010

The day of 2 photos... at TCTC



I missed posting yesterday because it was such a busy first day of TCTC (Tennessee Christian Teen Convention). I'm here with my husband, Terry, because he is playing with Taylor Brown and company (who are awesome, check them out at www.taylorbrownandcompany.com). So I thought I'd share a few pictures from my time here. I'm working for them at the merch table so the first picture is of some of Taylor's CDs. The second is of the boys playing outside. They play half of their sets outside on a loading dock in approximately 10 degree weather. I'm sure it's lots of fun for them. I liked this picture of Taylor because I caught him laughing and I think it's sweet. I hope you guys enjoy this glimpse of my weekend and I hope you're having a great one! Anyone doing anything exciting? Thanks!

lovelove,
hlm

No comments:

Post a Comment