Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Look! Another Baby!

This baby's name is Jude. Ya know, like the song. This picture is one of my favorites for many reasons. First, it was halloween and Jude is clearly a rockstar musician. That's his daddy (and my worship pastor) Bill Wolf, who was the roadie. Mom (Betsy, not pictured) was the singer. They were hilarious and are all around wonderful people. I love that Jude isn't looking at the camera because, well, Jude does what he wants more often than not. Have you ever known a baby like that? Yeah. But man, do I love him.
I wanted to take the color out of the picture but then realized you couldn't see Jude's awesome blue mohawk... So I just brought down the saturation until you could still see the blue and kicked up the vibrancy to make it stand out. Maybe tomorrow I'll move on from babies :). Thanks a bunch!

lovelove,
hlm

No comments:

Post a Comment