Thursday, January 21, 2010

Sunsets and Sushi


Ok, just sunsets. But Sunsets and Sushi sounds like so much fun... and like my dream vacation. If I could do nothing but go to the beach and eat sushi for a week my life would be a wonderful place.
I'm going to have to get my Flickr account up to date because these little pictures don't do justice to what the actual photo looks like. Not that I'm saying my photography deserves better, but I think you all deserve to see how beautiful this sunset really was. :) It's always my favorite when there's a little hole in the clouds where the sun peeks through. It always reminds me of God looking down, for whatever reason.
Anyway, this was taken when I was down in PC to see my in-laws. I went with my lovely friend Kristin for the purpose of getting some sunset pictures. I was a little disappointed because there were so many clouds on the horizon so I couldn't get a "true" sunset picture, but I tried to work with it. I think what I ended up with was something a little different but still pretty special. What do you think? Thanks, as always, for your time!

lovelove,
hlm

No comments:

Post a Comment