Thursday, January 14, 2010

Yep... It's 2010. Can you believe it? That means it's the year I graduate from college. Wow. It feels weird to be a grown-up. Anyway, I was randomly walking around the house thinking I needed some new material and I found our calendar. It's a pretty rockin' calendar. It's made by Nintendo Power.... Ya know, the magazine... No? Well. Then I guess it's time you know... I'm a nerd. Or maybe it's a geek. I don't really know. I love Nintendo. I love Mario. I like nerdy things. It's true. Does anyone else have secret nerdy obsessions? I also love things like math and grammar. Yes, math... and grammar. It's cool, I know. :) Thanks for hearing my nerd rant and looking at this picture of my nerd calendar (picked out by my husband, so I'm not the only nerdy one).

lovelove,
hlm

No comments:

Post a Comment